Let’s break down what your clutter is:
- Generally, it’s a bunch of items lying around making your space look untidy and disorderly
- You may have too much stuff with not enough storage to home it
- It makes you feel overwhelmed because you don’t know where to put it
- You could question whether some of your clutter is necessary or even useful to you
- It’s likely that it doesn’t bring you any happiness or add value to your life
- It has probably stopped you from making clear decisions about what you need or even want in your life
- It’s often a symptom of what has, or is, currently going on in your life
If you are challenged by clutter and it’s causing you overwhelm and discomfort, then it’s probably time to do something about it.
In my next blog, I will be following on with how to become clutter free.
In the meantime, I want you to think about and even write down, what you want your life to look like without your clutter in it so you have a picture and a goal to aspire to.
“Clutter isn’t just stuff in your closet, it’s anything that gets between you and the life that you want to be living.”